View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Black Ops 2 info revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Black Ops maps were enjoyable, if i remember correctly, summit, nuketown, jungle, theres more but those i loved

yea its probably a rinse and repeat game like every cod but its fun and thats all that matters. Its not like ima drop 50-60bux to play the singleplayer (rofl)

jump right into multiplayer and rape until...

I run into GOBB then DASHBOARD

FIXED

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote