Thread: Quick question
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
..but to get back to the the thread, seeds 4-8 are separated by only 3.5 games (2.5 until last night) and phillys fallin. I'd be very disappointed if the knicks didnt make the playoffs. Though if Lin were to be out for an extended period, and Baron continues to break down, they'd be in some serious sh*t
This is what I'm worried about:
Softest remaining strength of schedule (by Opp W-L):
1. Milwaukee .435
2. Atlanta .441
3. Philadelphia .460

So we're battling with 3 teams who have the easiest remaining schedule in the league.
Celtics have the toughest remaining schedule in the league but they are 3.5 games ahead of us and I simply don't see them falling out of the playoffs.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote