View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #1541
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I find myself wishing I hadn't read all the books after watching season 1.

Still enjoy the show, and I thought last nights episode was great, but already knowing what is gonna happen takes away some of the magic I experienced when watching season 1 w/o having read the books.
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote