View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bynum-A real piece of work

I cant say its false. His immaturity irritated me the past few days. His immaturity is the reason he hadn't been playing that well. As a result of not being into the game, when he jumped for that ball, he went down and got hurt. He got what he deserved in my opinion. Downplaying the importance of games, the importance of his role. Funny thing was, before the injury he took another stupid shot that went nowhere near the rim. Brown didn't bench him this time.

This guy was my favorite laker. The incidents the past few days made me lose some respect of him.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote