View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Joe Flacco Says He Is The Best Quarterback In The League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Last time I criticized a guy for this kind of thing he beat my Pats in the SB, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Eli said he is elite, which is "i am in the top level". He also qualified it to death in the interview which everyone skipped because no one actually listens to the Michael Kay show (nor should they).

If Eli says even this year "I AM THE BEST" i'd roll my eyes. Flacco?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote