View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: JETS on Hard Knocks again?

As pure tv it would be great. For a team with internal fighting and locker room strife and a sensitive QB about to be overrun by the most popular player in america it's about as stupid a decision as they can make. But for me watching, i'm all in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote