View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #83
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints Suspensions

The guy who released that audio is a lame. And good luck to future guys doing documentaries getting to be apart of certain things within a team. Cant trust you. Wont trust you.

As for Gregg Williams, this audio ended his NFL career. And makes his road to lower level football tougher because you're dealing with kids. First thing people want to know is will you teach them the same thing you told the older guys, the ones these kids idolize. I'm sure he'll get a chance, just saying it'll be tough.

What a mess.

Also does anyone know who snitched on the Saints bounty program? I've heard Shockey but he denies it. I'd like to know who actually played rat boy in this. Really curious.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote