View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #85
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints Suspensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I feel like putting on some shoulder pads and playing for the Saints right now.

I'd love if the Bears got him. Hell, if the Illini could get him.

Does anyone know though why he went from NO to STL? His contract up? Can't remember hearing anything about that.

I dont know if his contract was up but I'm sure he had the oppurtunity to leave and seek employment elsewhere. I know there was speculation he would leave the Saints. But when Fisher became HC in Stl, he followed him there.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote