Nba Fastbreak
Stump the Shuwab?????
Sportscenter
Sportscentury
PTI
Around The Horn
Jim Rome is Burning

My favorite is 1st and 10 i watch that **** when i get home from school
Jim Rome is Burning that show awesome b/c Jim is funny as hell b/c he just hates on athletes and says some funny ****t

What is with you and lists?

Does anyone else hate ESPN? I really wish there was a quality alternative to sports highlights. Their so called experts are morons and always say something neutral that any decent fan could make, not to mention they choose about three players from each league/sport and dedicate 45 minutes of Sportscenter just to them.

NBA: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant (the absolute worst is when they waste LeBron James missing shots instead of real highlights)

NFL: Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Rex Grossman

NHL: Crosby and a few others I can't remember

College Basketball: Oden and Durant. Seriously, I don't care what Oden ate for breakfast ESPN, shut up.

And the Coors Light six pack of questions or the Budweiser hot seat, ESPN in nothing but corporate sponsorship now. And they added a f*cking woman to their NBA show? Get the f*ck out of here.

NBA 2Nite was the greatest show ever. Fred "The Coach" Carter was a fantastic analyst. Too bad that show was replaced with ass clowns Tim Legler and Greg Anthony (who pronounces north as norf).
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote