View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is this an offensive foul in streetball?

I would say this would unequivocally not be an offensive foul in streetball. 99 times out of 100, the only time I'm in position to slap away a defender's hand is when they're attempting to reach across my body, which very well could be a foul on their part in a real game, but is not something one would ever call in streetball. As such, I view the slap away as a street countermove to the over-wily reacher. It's more of a "C'mon now, quit your lame reaching, son" as opposed to being some kind of advantageous maneuver.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote