View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pro-hop/jumpstop or 1-2 step

Are you referring to the 1-2 step as a two-foot takeoff, just with both feet not setting simultaneously? Or by 1-2 step do you mean one step, then second step to one-footed takeoff? If you're referring to the latter, I prefer exploding in the paint off one foot whenever possible, for it allows me to harness a high amount of force, power, and momentum.

However, if you're referring to the jumpstop and 1-2 step as both two foot takeoffs (only the 1-2 having a staggered jump stop) then I'd choose the 1-2. I very rarely come to a pronounced simultaneous jump stop. It seems to zap my body of momentum and power. If I'm jumping off two feet, it'll be a one-two step more times than not, just for the sake of control and explosion.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote