View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:47 PM   #1778
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

yes, I do think there would be a ton of Aggies that would want him gone.

many of the ones I know still don't think Sherman should have been fired and would LOVE to wrap themselves in his integrity if Sumlin were to f-ck up like BP. I have talked to several people who say that if the team gets better it will be a fluke and that it will just Sumlin doing it with Sherman's players and momentum.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote