Thread: Mike Breen
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mike Breen

I absolutely loved the JVG response after Melo hit that game winning three in overtime.
He asked Breen: WHO SHOOTS TOO MUCH NOW ?

Breen is ok for me,I just hate the fact that he gets way too much excited when opponents make a run or hit a big shot.

He got really excited when Melo hit those 2 threes,I liked that.

1st three: Anthony for three. BANG. That one goes down and the game is tied.

2nd three: Anthony for three. PUTS IT IN. Knicks by 1 with 8.2 remaining.

BANG and PUTS IT IN are his signature calls

Last edited by Clutch : 04-09-2012 at 02:13 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote