Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #186
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
?

is that about Yu?
Yeah. He went off for five minutes. Kept saying "i didn't see him pitch and i don't want to make judgments on 1 start BUT he's horrible and will be a total failure". Kept saying Matsuzka, there are not similar in approach or personality at all.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote