View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #1796
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
There is word circulating that Petrino showed up at the Broyles Athletic Complex a little after 4:00 CST. People were already leaking information that he was there to meet with long, hash out penalties, and come to an agreement so that he could be retained as the coach. That has led to people speculating that Petrino must not have agreed to one, some, or all of the penalties Long wanted to hit him with.

If that's the case, and Petrino couldn't swallow his pride to accept a suspension and cut in pay, then don't let the door hit your pompous arrogant ass on the way out you piece of shit. If not, and Long just felt this was the best decision, then it's unfortunate and I'm sorry it couldn't be worked out, but you don't have anyone else to blame but yourself. It sucks because the Arkansas football will slip back into mediocrity and irrelevance but being upset at Jeff Long is unwarranted. With that said, I expect there to be some ridiculous and irrational backlash from fans tonight and the next few days after Long officially announces he's been fired.

I think its more likely that once they found out he had also given the woman a $20k "gift" on top of hiring her his goose was cooked.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote