View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 06:43 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don Imus got canned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Well, I am what you ignorantly refer to as "white", and I do not buy that horrific noise known as rap, so there's a start. And how does one stup? Good call though, I did not realize that white people buying these albums was the issue, I thought it was the violent and misogynistic lyrics. Thanks for clarifying

Rappers continue to put out the "horrific noise" you dont support because other white people support it. Money in their pocket. And white record execs continue to employ rappers who create "horrible noise and violent/misogynistic lyrics" because it also puts money in their pockets.

Need more clarification kid? Didnt think so...use your brain
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote