Thread: Last 8 games
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Last 8 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
You know how I feel about, it doesn't matter what the Bucks do.

I've been on that for a while.

It's too much shuffling that may start to go one with the 6-8 spots, and even though I thought the Bucks might get in on that 8th with us at that 7th, I think they might just fold now.

They're letting teams get them rattled late in games, and that's when you're supposed to rise, not fall.
I don't want us to stay at 7th.
I want either 6th or 8th seed,I'm not really happy with facing Miami in the 1st round.

We'll probably make the playoffs but until we mathematically secure it I won't stop looking at the Bucks. Anything can happen.Nobody can guarantee you that Melo or Tyson won't get injured or stuff like that.
Like I said we'll probably make the playoffs but I want to be sure about that before looking ahead.

Last edited by Clutch : 04-15-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote