Thread: Last 8 games
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #27
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Last 8 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
True, very true.

But to even think about the 6th seed, you can't be thinking about the Bucks as well.

The team is in good hands now, if this was a D'antoni-led squad, I wouldn't be as sure.

They will make the playoffs, I have absolutely no doubts in my mind about that, and most likely aren't finishing 8th.

Get ready for a Knicks-Heat 1st round matchup.

1999 remix.......

Can't wait.
I was 6 years old back then,actually even a little bit younger

But I downloaded some Knicks-Heat games from 90's and I certainly remember that I watched the one in which Allan Houston made that game winner in game 5 to upset the Heat.

I think you're going to like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VialQUiR-m8
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote