View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:24 PM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the "posters around your area" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
u need a myspace profile to see ur pics and i dont have one so y not just post a pic here of ur self. or unprivate ur myspace profile

lol you can see my default pic. That's me! Do you guys need an f'n photo gallery??

And nah im not gonna unprivate my page. Everyone here who HAS a myspace can see my page, and i can see theirs. That's fair. Plus i have 2 stalkers who i don't want seeing my ish and i don't want any of the ISHiots harassing my gf/friends
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote