Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Would love to get Derron Williams - hadn't heard anything about us being a player for him though....did read that we were supposedly interested in Eric Gordon....I've never been a big fan of his though.

I've heard plenty of speculation based on the amount of money we have stored and how nicely he would fit (We'd have D-Will, Aldridge, Batum, and 2 lottery picks to move forward with). I'd love to have Eric Gordon's talents at SG, but my concern is his injuries. He is a restricted free agent, which means we'd overpay him and be crossing our fingers that he doesn't miss a ton of games again. Because of that, I'd rather spend the money on a combo of Dragic and Hawes than go for Gordon.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote