View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ian Eagle vs the Czar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
"(you may not understand it but) there are guys sitting in the front row with your name on their chest who do understand" -fratello

that was pretty damn harsh.

fact is, it's kind of amazing how few incidents of this type there are among broadcasting teams. obviously they're all professionals and work to iron out their differences off mic, but human nature being what it is, you just know they get deeply PO'd at each other from time to time.

among monday night football broadcast teams there have been one or two famous feuds, but those were a long time ago AFAIK.

anyway, if i'd had to broadcast with people like bill walton or mark jackson, i'd probably be amused part of the time and would feel like clobbering them over the head with a folding chair the other part of the time.

Bill Walton's commentary is legendary . Half the time he talks about something completely random, I found it hilarious. I believe he does Kings games now.

And I liked Mark Jackson when he was with us, not when he was with ESPN. During his ESPN tenure, he just kept saying his catch phrases over and over to the point of it being annoying.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote