View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 02:18 AM   #7
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Last pick up available...who to pick up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Haha, do you think he will finish playing all the games he might get re injured
I don't think they would even contemplate playing him if they suspected such thing since they are tanking anyway. I picked up Glen for one of my teams and he was not so bad, he sucks at the line and I missed on his hot streak as well. I dunno if it's healthy to pick up someone just or the sake of picking him up, I know the itch so if that drive to use the last add is overwhelming just pick up Irving before others hear the news.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote