Thread: XBLA/PSN Games
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: XBLA/PSN Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Fez is coming out to XBLA on Friday. For anyone that isn't familier with this one, it's been in the works for a long time. It's also featured quite heavily in Indie Game: The Movie.

Quick Look

Still haven't finished fez, but I'm pretty far into it. Some of the puzzles are crazy, I can't remember the last time I needed to write stuff down with a pen and paper. I did have to look online for some of them, specifically the red cubes. There's also one last puzzle involving a black monolith that hasn't been solved yet.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote