View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #1761
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I don't fault HBO for their interpretation. This is a colossal work to condense into a series and they have to keep the drama level up to entertain the viewer. I kinda like the tweaks so far. It would be tedious to watch a strict interpretation of the books.

I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse books but I suppose it's the same for True Blood. I assume the producers throw a morsel from the books out every now and then for the diehard fans like they do in GOT.

The Sookie Stackhouse stories have very little to do with the True Blood show at this point. They veered way off the track once they kept Lafayette alive. I only ready a couple of them, and the change in character tone alone is a much different perspective even on the stuff that remains accurate to the plot points in the books.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote