View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Steve Blake?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Yes, because Mike Brown coached the lakers last year too

atleast freaking explain yourself before rolling your eyes like a drama queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

Ebanks is playing behind Matt Barnes and Ron Artest, two players who are playing very well at the moment. Jordan Hill is playing behind Andrew Bynum + Pau + McRob. Again, very tough competition. Goudelock is a rookie that has shown some goodness, not greatness, but its not like we lose when he's not in. He'll have his chance next year.

so eBanks can only play sf and he cant play backup sg for 10mins? he was good enough to start at sf but not good enough to be a backup sg and play against scrub sg's for 10mins?

worst thing is Mike brown plays blake at the backup sg and gets humiliated day after day from scrub backup sg's .....S brown had 18pts in 1qtr against him ...

Rush had a career night playing against him.....I am not even talking about Harden/oj mayo torching him in & out.....

what do you mean goudelock will get his chance next year? He was producing when given mins...defensively he was ok....Lakers have WORST Bench in the league and Mike brown should never come out and say I am set on my rotations....lol...dude wake up...you have worst bench in the league
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is online now   Reply With Quote