View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Stephen A. Smith cracks me up. Not many people in America can articulate in an accessible fashion the way he can. I'm a fan of the guy cuz regardless of his demeanor and emphasis, I agree with what he says more often than not.

Love Ryan Clark too though. I'm a fan and he's an underrated football player despite shitting the bed vs. BAL on the last drive in Pitt.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote