View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stoudemire will start when he returns, says Woodson

I think theres a simple solution to some of the spacing problems. Alternate the pick and rolls. Tyson Chandler's offense is strictly pick and rolls and lobs. He's not a guy you can give the ball to and isolate. If you alternate the pick and rolls between him and Amare, he;s not going to lose rhythm or anything. Furthermore, I think Amare's game is best suited for pick and roll play. To be honest, I think sometimes we force it to Chandler too much because we have early success with him in games. If you alternate the pick and rolls, the defense doesn't know where it's coming from.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote