View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #25
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SAS takes on Ryan Clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
exactly... just your opinion which doesnt mean much outside of yourself..

when I was in high school, I knew every player at every position Im not in hs any more and I dont need to know Ryan Clark to prove to one of his fans that I know the league... lol

If the Steelers were a team in my division or conference or a team we played regularly? maybe I know who he is... but he isnt...

Having football knowledge is about more than just WHO you know... Its about WHAT you know..

at you getting all pissy and taking it personally. My original comment was more tongue and cheek than anything.

Yea, my opinion on a public MESSAGE BOARD. Don't be sour that you don't know the personnel and skillsets of individual players.

What does being in high school have to do with knowing the climate of the league and who plays in it? GOBB is 40ish and knows his shit. pt is like 30 or whatever and knows his shit. Lebowski is an adult and ... Doesn't mean ppl don't have a life. Are you insulting people that know the teams and their rosters just becuz you don't? Ryan Clark is a solid veteran starter, not a camp body or depth scrub.

Some ppl just have a major interest in NFL football. It's a passion following the most culturally relevant pro sport in America. I mean even women get hardcore into it these days. A lot of women know who Ryan Clark is
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote