View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The New Jersey Era Is Almost Over

i miss the heyday of those guys, plus curly, big mac, a-train, scallops, anthony johnson, frank. i also admired twin a lot for how smartly and effectively he played despite having such limited NBA athleticism.

it also just hit me that frank came in with a record-breaking streak and went out with a record-breaking streak. 13 wins and then 16 losses. i never put those two things together for some reason. 13-16 by itself is still a pretty decent record for the nets.

i made it to a few games at izod despite living in philly, being broke during that period, and not having a car.

and it seems that chris christie has a message for the departing nets. so i'd also just like to say "good riddance to that plate of cheeseburgers, governor!"
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...lyn-bound-nets
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote