View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #11
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Watching "Witness to Jonestown" right now, Jim Jones' story has always fascinated me.

That's a really good watch. Jones has always fascinated me as well. I sort of gravitate toward true crime stuff particularly stuff with a lot of questions and hypothesis.

Check out Touching the Void, which is eerily gorgeous to look at, and Man on a Wire, which is another that is incredibly compelling.

I tend to be more a micro guy when it comes to documentaries, but I'll watch anything good.

Does anyone believe King of Kong hero Steve Wiebe actually cheated on his first record setting performance?
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote