View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #23
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
"when we were kings" the Ali documentary. Possibly the best one I've seen, and I've seen alot of documentaries.
I loved "When We Were Kings". I own it and I highly recommend it. The trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfUHYUpmTFs

The climax seems to regularly bring me near tears, I can't really explain it. I always know what's going to happen, but it still gets me.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote