View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypox
HoopDreams if you haven't seen it. If only to see some NBA players like Juwan Howard in the background at the McDonalds all american game. But it gives you lots of insight on just how hard it is to make it in the NBA and how the prep system chews up these inner city kids and spits them out the very second they're no longer useful.
Another incredible documentary. I remember being bored by it when I was in middle school, expecting a basketball-centric storyline. However, it seems to be much more about life. It's another film that can get me emotional at times.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote