View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who do you think will be returning? by Jared82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Funny I heard that same exact offer on the radio last week. Dwill Hump for Lin Stat. I dont see why Jersey would do it though. Also they mentioned Odom to the Knicks next year to replace Jared. Not a bad move.

What people keep forgetting is that Deron can walk. Of course I'd do it if I was NJ. You shipped away your draft picks. Dwight is stuck in Orlando for at least nother year. You're about to open a new stadium. You want Gerald Wallace as your franchise player? I think not. Is Amare more valuable than Deron? Hell no. Is amare more valuable than Deron with his bags packed? Absolutely
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote