View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #28
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Don't sleep on the Witcher 2 for 360

I've only played for about 5 hours, but I'm hooked. The story looks like it'll have a lot of intrigue. Some people have complained about the early difficulty of the game on Normal, but it doesn't seem that difficult to me and I'm no RPG playing expert. I suppose Demon's/Dark Souls difficulty prepared me for Witcher 2. I enjoy the combat. It takes a few minutes to get used to light attacks, heavy attacks, parrying, roll dodging, using signs(magic) and using items. The fist fighting mini game is kinda cool. I still can't get used to the arm wrestling mini game. The voice acting is pretty good. Those are my early impressions.....This game doesn't feel like a chore either....it's fun.

Many of you who didn't play this on pc and are overlooking this game are missing out on one of the best RPGs ever.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote