Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #489
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Damn thanks for reminding me, gotta add that one to my collection on Blu

Brilliant film. I also picked it up a few weeks back for 5....bargain!

Rockwell is a seriously under used actor. I always thought he should have been cast in I am Legend instead of Will Smith. That wishy washy bullshit film they made was utter rubbish.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote