View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #29
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't sleep on the Witcher 2 for 360

I bought this at first only because of it's developer CD Projekt RED. They just seem to have such a positive attitude in the way they approach the industry of making video games. So if a small developer like that produces something worthwhile, I'm definitely inclined to support them a bit.

Even though I wasn't that interested in the setting of the game and figured it's probably not going to be a really good port of the PC game. Turns out I was wrong, this game definitely stacks up to all other major RPG releases, it's a fantastic game.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote