View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default We are about to make NBA history

Worst team ever in the history of the game.

I'll be at the game Thurs. to witness it. It's also going to be televised nationally on TNT, a decision i know the network is regretting right now.

Anyway I'm trying to be philosophical about the whole mess. I went to every home Panthers game in 2000 and we lost every single one of them. 3 years later we were in the Superbowl. Turnarounds do happen.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote