View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #168
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Manning signs with the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Carbine already covered it but if he was declining it was a very minimal decline. He's still a 4000+/30-35 guy if he's back to 2010 form.

Thats my bad. I was under the impression he was getting worse for the last couple of years. That will happen when you don't pay too much attention to football for a while

His neck surgery still does make me think he won't be as effective as a fantasy option.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote