View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #169
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Manning signs with the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Thats my bad. I was under the impression he was getting worse for the last couple of years. That will happen when you don't pay too much attention to football for a while

His neck surgery still does make me think he won't be as effective as a fantasy option.

I don't blame ya. I'm going to be hesitant on taking him, too. I'd take Brees, Rodgers, Eli, Brady, Stafford, and maybe even Schaub and Cam Newton ahead of Peyton. But, if he gets back to even his 2010 self, then you could get one hell of a bargain in the middle to later rounds of your draft.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote