View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I too have seriously considered re-reading them. I don't think I've ever devoured that many pages that quickly. The seperate perspectives per chapter trick gave it a great pacing. It makes it a little tricky to get into, but for me the first season of the show did that for me. And then once I read book one, every chapter felt like I was only 9 pages away from getting back into something I wanted to know about. It's like a whole series of teasers.

But yeah, re reading that much material is a daunting task.

As anyone who's read the books, the real question is who are Jon's Parents.
http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/FAQ/...Snows_parents/
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote