View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #33
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I read all the books and thought I understood them, but I just googled "R+L=J" and this shit just blew my mind.

I need to go back and reread them now, I thought I was clever for catching the fact that the Hound was still alive. George RR Martin is a very clever writer, you have to pay close attention to catch these things.

There's so much stuff like that! I go to another forum and people post little quotes and I'm like, how did I miss that quote! I was reading so fast through the series that I missed a ton.

For instance, this one isn't a huge deal, but I totally missed that Dany had a miscarriage at the end of ADWD
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote