View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

Now I know what you may be thinking, that we already have a thread that's sometimes used for this, and you're somewhat right. But, in this thread, we will delve deeper into the auditory anomaly known as hip-hop.

This is a sanctuary for informative banter as it relates to rap as well as it's subsidiary facets. We talk about our love of hip-hop began, some of our favorite artists, as well as WHY they are our favorite artists, music reviews, blog links, etc.

This is NOT a thread to rank artists or incessantly debate opinions. We ALL have our own tastes in music. Let's respect each other's ears as we try to create an amiable, laid back environment.

So with all of that rambling out of the way, let's kick things off!
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote