View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Where my love for hip hop began? I started to listen around 99 or 98 I think. I started to listen because of Eminem, Lauryn Hill, Ludacris, Mystikal, Outkast and Goodie Mob.

Nowadays some of my favorite artists are 2 Chainz, Future, ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Blu, Homboy Sandman, Das Racist, Waka Flock Flame, and Lil B.

I prefer southern Rap.

Ok. What are the things you like about some of those artists? What makes their music and respective sounds appeal to you?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote