View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #45
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jim Brown on Trent Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you didn't
I didn't want it to be the pick. I fought hard for as long as I could. You'll notice that I stopped posting about us not taking Richardson over a month ago, because it became clear that the franchise was going in his direction. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of sway within the organization.

I've since slightly warmed up to the pick, btw, out of pure necessity. What choice do I have?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote