View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #629
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I'm so fucking sick and tired of this game!
Every time I pick it back up and try and play it freezes. I heard there was a new patch out that stopped that or made it better (PS3). There I am just moseying on to find the guy who knows about the elder scrolls who is up somewhere in the north beyond the mage college and bam.. the fucking game freezes again . What's worse, is I don't save a lot. That's my problem not the games but I get it in my head that just a little further and I will save.. but with all the stupid stupid freezing!!!! Makes the game unbearable!

Now, is there any issues with the game for PC? I am thinking of switching over and playing it on computer instead of PS3. Any help there guise?

I had similar problems. Played on 360, and my game would freeze quite a bit, usually on loading screens. It got worse the further I got too, it did eventually become unplayable for me. I even installed it to the hard drive and still had problems. Got it on my pc when it went on sale and haven't had a single problem with it.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote