View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Odds that a player will start in the NFL by what round he was drafted

Quote:
LENGTH TO IMPACT

The Huddle Reports Length To Impact (LTI) Chart shows when a player entering the NFL should be expected to be a full time starter or major contributor as it relates to his draft position. The percentages are based on a study of draft picks over a ten year period and published by Charley Casserly of NFL Network.
1st Round Picks - Should Start by end of first year and has a 75% chance of ever become a NFL starter.
2nd Round Picks - Should Start second season and has a 50% chance of ever become a NFL starter.
3rd Round Picks - Should Start third season and has a 30% chance of ever become a NFL starter
4th - 5th Round Picks - Should Start third season and has a 25% chance of ever become a NFL starter
6th - 7th Round Picks - Should Start third season and has a 9% chance of ever become a NFL starter
http://www.thehuddlereport.com/Free/...ools/LTI.shtml

pretty interesting info I think...I was looking for this info in the draft grade thread, I figured most stopped following that thread it got trashed ha, so here it is for anyone else that might be interested.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote