View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Odds that a player will start in the NFL by what round he was drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
http://www.thehuddlereport.com/Free/...ools/LTI.shtml

pretty interesting info I think...I was looking for this info in the draft grade thread, I figured most stopped following that thread it got trashed ha, so here it is for anyone else that might be interested.
You said the late rounds were not important. You act like we aren't in the conversation with you, like we are talking about something we overheard you said. Your point was each round is more imrpotant than the following? Are you mentally retarded? You'd have to be to post what you are arguing you said ROUND 1 IS BETTER THAN ROUND 2. ROUND 2 IS BETTER THAN ROUND 3. That's something my 5 yr old figured out.

You're hilarious.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote