View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grinder any international prospects for 2012 draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Thanks man. I thought that Lucas kid was drafted already last year? He must've pulled out. You think Evan Fournier will enter the draft and could he be a first round pick?

Fournier is a Nicholas Batum (yea french comparasion) in my opinion. but he's more improved at this age that Batum was.
I can't really talk a lot about him, i only watched like 5 games of him .. but he's def NBA talent. Late 1st round maybe, i don't know.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote