View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We are about to make NBA history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
sup ******. i ain't been posting a lot but im still a fan and i love this team!!! let me be straightfrward and say i am DRUNK right now. i became drunk because i wanrted to register for my classes at the universty i am attending. but i couldn't becaus they placd a hold on my account!! it's a dumb bullshit reason i am a good stufeny with good grades and i have a future. so

i came back to my house and i began to drink because i was so mad. one thing let to another and lol!!! i got durnk!!! i have not eatedn yet and tgat makes you drunk faster. so i am drunk right now.

so listen. our team sucks man. we have tyrus thomas he has not gotten better i thought e would be so good but he sux, i think we should get rid of him.

sorry i have not been posting more lately i have been bsy with school

gerald hendersin has shown promise but i thought he would take control of the team this year but he hasn't. he's doing well but i think he is honestly like more of a role player. ths makes me sad

dj augusdtyin trade him. kemba walker is going to better than him and he shoes a lot of promise. he's the pg of the future, he can be like 18 points 8 assists easy if he gets the playing time. the future belongs to him

i dunno man everyone sux. reggie williams who is he?? why did he start?? he sux why is he playing

bidmack biyombo is a good one. he will beome a good defender but he has no post game. its ok he just needs to dunk and be athletic. he will be a good defender for years to come

we need to win the draft anthony davis unibrow boy is ours. if we get him he will be reallyyyy good for a long time him and bismack biyombo will be great together.

this team will winn the championsjip next year BOOK IT!!

-quizno!!

hi guys i hop you hvabe been doing well i dont post here much because i just read stuff on ISH mostly. but lol!!! i am druink y not!!! lol!!! sup guys, timmeh how you been man?? OWL, i hope you've been okay you are really cool, and you know the long beach area LB for life!!! rufuspaul my teeth are good we're cool man my *****

Quizno!!!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote