View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Who should be our new coach?

Should we go after a former head coach or should we get an up and coming assistant? My thoughts on some of the names floating around:

1. Stephen Silas: Word is he's gonna get an interview, but no. No. As much as I like and respect Paul Silas and the work he and his son put in, after a season like we just had we need a complete regime change.

2. Nate McMillin: Solid experience and he's from NC. My main concern with Nate is that I feel he's underperformed with the talent he's had to work with.

3. Mike D'antoni: Would be fun to have an up-tempo team, but we need someone who will teach defense to these young guys. Plus it's hard to out-score your opponent when you don't have any scorers.

4. Patrick Ewing: Friend of Mike. No.

5. Stan VanGundy: Proven record. Might just be the best fit.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote